Discover the Versatile and Delicious World of Potatoes with this Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Sweet Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Sweet Mashed Potatoes are a delicious and simple side dish that are suitable for any occasion. The brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg complement the natural sweetness of the sweet potatoes, creating a dish that is both savory and sweet.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Boil the sweet potatoes for 20 minutes in a large pot of salted water, or until tender.
- Return the sweet potatoes to the pot after draining.
- Pour in the brown sugar, butter, milk, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Mash the sweet potatoes until smooth and well combined with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Stainless Steel Potato Ricer And Potato Masher
One Potato, Two Potato Cookbook
Potato Lattice Slicer and Potato Wavy Waffle Chopper
Rosemary Crispy Potato Skins Recipe
Creamy Potato Salad with Mushroom and Chives Recipe
Baked Potato Wedges with Thyme Recipe
Bacon and Egg Potato Salad with Pork Chops Recipe