Top 50 Most Delicious Mashed Potato Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gourmet Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe
These garlic roasted potatoes are a delicious and simple side dish that complements any meal. The addition of garlic, thyme, and rosemary to this simple recipe adds a gourmet touch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (205 degrees Celsius).
- Wash and dry the potatoes before cutting them into halves or quarters, depending on size.
- Combine the minced garlic, olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the potatoes in the bowl with the mixture until they are evenly coated.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy and golden brown on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Serve the potatoes hot, garnished if desired with fresh herbs.
One Potato, Two Potato Cookbook
Potato Lattice Slicer and Potato Wavy Waffle Chopper
The Potato Reset
Microwave Potato Cooker
Baked Potato Wedges with Thyme Recipe
Bacon and Egg Potato Salad with Pork Chops Recipe
Potato Soup with Mushrooms and Onions Recipe
Pan Fried Potatoes Recipe