Made of Durable Steel, this French Fry Cutter and Potato Slicer Makes Perfectly Sized Fries
Bacon and Egg Potato Salad with Pork Chops Recipe
This hearty and filling dish combines bacon, eggs, and potatoes with tender pork chops. The potato salad is creamy and tangy, with a pop of flavor from fresh herbs. Ideal for a romantic night in or a summer barbecue.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and cook until browned, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cooked through, on a baking sheet.
- Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Set aside after draining.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Toss in the potatoes, bacon, and eggs to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste after adding the parsley and chives.
- With the potato salad, serve the pork chops.
Twisted Potato Slicer And Spiral Potato Cutter
Smashed, Mashed, Boiled, And Baked
Rotary Potato Grater And Shredder
300 Best Potato Recipes
Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Steak and String Beans Recipe
Potato Salad with Mayonnaise and Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
Homemade French Fries Recipe
Herbs and Olive Oil Potato Wedges Recipe