Using Potatoes For Main Dishes, Potato Salads, Sides and Desserts, Shipped Right to Your Door
Rosemary Crispy Potato Skins Recipe
Crispy potato skins with cheesy goodness and a hint of fresh rosemary. Ideal for any occasion as a snack or appetizer.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Wash and scrub potatoes before patting them dry with a paper towel.
- Prick the potatoes several times with a fork and bake for 1 hour, or until soft.
- Allow 10 minutes for the potatoes to cool before cutting them in half lengthwise and scooping out the flesh with a spoon, leaving about 1/4 inch of flesh attached to the skin.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Brush the potato skins with the oil mixture and place them, skin side down, on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until crisp.
- Return to the oven for another 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and top each potato skin with cheddar cheese and green onions.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Ultimate Potato Recipe Cookbook
Master Chef Hasselback Potato Slicer
The Potatopia Cookbook
Twisted Potato Slicer And Spiral Potato Cutter
Hasselback Potatoes Recipe
Potato and Tomato Soup Recipe
Sweet Potato French Fries Recipe
Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Steak and String Beans Recipe