Peels Potatoes, Fruits and Vegetables with Just the Touch of a Button
Herbs and Olive Oil Potato Wedges Recipe
These potato wedges are a flavorful and delicious side dish that complements a variety of main courses. They are fragrant and tasty due to the combination of herbs and olive oil, and they are simple to make in the oven.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- (200 degrees C).
- Combine the olive oil, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the potato wedges in the bowl with the herb mixture until well coated.
- Place the potato wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the wedges for 25-30 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
One Potato, Two Potato Cookbook
Potato Lattice Slicer and Potato Wavy Waffle Chopper
The Potato Reset
Microwave Potato Cooker
Potato and Cheese Flatbread Recipe
Potato Croquettes Recipe
Potato Fritters with Zucchini Recipe
Wild Garlic and Potato Soup Recipe