Top 50 Most Delicious Mashed Potato Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Creamy Potato Salad with Mushroom and Chives Recipe
This Creamy Potato Salad with Mushrooms and Chives is a delectable side dish for any occasion. The tender baby potatoes, savory mushrooms, and fresh chives are coated in a creamy, tangy, and flavorful dressing. It's a simple dish that can be served as a side dish or as a main course.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Boil the potatoes for 10-12 minutes, or until tender.
- Rinse with cold water after draining.
- Combine the mushrooms, chives, mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the potatoes into the bowl to combine.
- Allow at least 30 minutes before serving to chill.
Master Chef Hasselback Potato Slicer
The Potatopia Cookbook
Twisted Potato Slicer And Spiral Potato Cutter
Smashed, Mashed, Boiled, And Baked
Potato and Tomato Soup Recipe
Sweet Potato French Fries Recipe
Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Steak and String Beans Recipe
Potato Salad with Mayonnaise and Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe