Make Crinkle-Cut Sliced Potatoes and French Fries with this Kitchen Accessory
Hash Brown Potato Cakes Recipe
These crispy hash brown potato cakes are tender on the inside and crispy on the outside, with just enough seasoning to make them irresistible. They are ideal for breakfast, brunch, or as a side dish with any meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Combine the shredded potatoes, diced onion, flour, egg, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until all of the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Scoop the potato mixture into the skillet with a 1/4 cup measuring cup, pressing down with a spatula to flatten into a cake.
- 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from skillet and place on a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Repeat with the rest of the potato mixture, adding more oil to the skillet as necessary.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Sweet Potato Lover's Cookbook
French Fry Cutter And Potato Slicer
The Ultimate Potato Recipe Cookbook
Master Chef Hasselback Potato Slicer
Roasted Potatoes with Ham, Fried Eggs and Spinach Recipe
Homemade Purple Potato Chips Recipe
Hasselback Potatoes Recipe
Potato and Tomato Soup Recipe