11 Blades to Help you Slice, Dice, Shred, Julienne and Grate Potatoes with Ease
Scallion Potato Soup Recipe
This creamy, comforting Scallion Potato Soup is ideal for a cozy night in. The scallions give the dish a subtle onion flavor, while the potatoes give it a velvety texture.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, after adding the scallions.
- Bring the potatoes and broth to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and continue to cook until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Blend the soup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Stir in the heavy cream until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Potatopia Cookbook
Twisted Potato Slicer And Spiral Potato Cutter
Smashed, Mashed, Boiled, And Baked
Rotary Potato Grater And Shredder
Roasted Potatoes with Bacon and Sour Cream Recipe
Small Batch Spicy Chips Recipe
Sweet Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Sweet Potato Wedges with Herb and Garlic Recipe