Peels Potatoes, Fruits and Vegetables with Just the Touch of a Button
Tornado Potato Skewers Recipe
Tornado Potato Skewers are a delicious and fun way to eat potatoes. Because of the spiralized shape, they cook quickly and evenly, and the flavorful seasoning adds a nice kick. These skewers would be ideal as a side dish or snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Wash and dry the potatoes before spiralizing them into long spirals with a spiralizer.
- Thread each spiral of potato onto a skewer, making sure it is secure and will not fall off during cooking.
- Combine the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Brush the mixture into all the crevices of each potato skewer.
- Grill the potato skewers for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until the outside is crispy and golden brown and the inside is tender.
- Serve the potato skewers immediately and enjoy.
300 Best Potato Recipes
Wavy Crinkle Potato Cutting Tool
Everyday Potato Cookbook
Mandoline Potato Slicer, Cutter, Chopper And Grater
Herbs and Olive Oil Potato Wedges Recipe
Fried Potatoes with Bacon and Onion Recipe
Sour Cream and Chives Baked Potatoes Recipe
Croquette Potatoes Recipe