Easily Mash and Rice Potatoes and Get the Perfect Texture
Herb Salted Hasselback Potatoes Recipe
These Hasselback potatoes are a tasty and elegant side dish that will wow your dinner guests. The combination of olive oil, fresh herbs, salt, and pepper adds a burst of flavor to the potatoes, while the Hasselback slicing technique results in crispy edges and a soft interior.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius).
- Wash the potatoes and thinly slice them without cutting through.
- Put them in a baking pan.
- Combine the olive oil, herbs, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush the mixture over the potatoes, getting in between the slices.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Smashed, Mashed, Boiled, And Baked
Rotary Potato Grater And Shredder
300 Best Potato Recipes
Wavy Crinkle Potato Cutting Tool
Sweet Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Sweet Potato Wedges with Herb and Garlic Recipe
Gourmet Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Roasted Mini Potatoes Recipe