Make Mashed Potatoes Quickly and Easily with the Sturdy Wires for a Smooth and Fluffy Texture
Home Fries with a Cheese Omelette Recipe
For a delicious and filling breakfast or brunch dish, combine crispy home fries with a fluffy cheese omelette.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil.
- Cook until the potatoes are golden brown, stirring occasionally, in a skillet with diced potatoes and chopped onions.
- This should take approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, shredded cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet with the potato and onion mixture.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the omelette's bottom is set.
- Flip the omelette with a spatula and cook for another 3-5 minutes, or until the omelette is completely cooked through.
- Serve immediately with home fries.
Starfrit Rotato Express, Electric Potato Peeler
Cooking With Potatoes
Kitchenaid Steel Wire Potato Masher
Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
Hash Brown Potato Cakes Recipe
Hash Brown Potatoes with Bacon and Corn Recipe
Rosemary Crispy Potato Skins Recipe