11 Blades to Help you Slice, Dice, Shred, Julienne and Grate Potatoes with Ease
Potato Casserole with Cheese Recipe
This potato casserole with cheese is a tasty and simple side dish that everyone will enjoy. It's the perfect comfort food for any occasion, creamy and cheesy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 25 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine sliced potatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, milk, melted butter, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Place the mixture in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes, covered with foil.
- Remove the foil and continue baking for another 20-25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the potatoes are tender.
- Allow 5-10 minutes to cool before serving.
Mandoline Potato Slicer, Cutter, Chopper And Grater
The Potato Primer
Starfrit Rotato Express, Electric Potato Peeler
Cooking With Potatoes
Duchess Baked Potatoes Recipe
Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
Hash Brown Potato Cakes Recipe