Make Mashed Potatoes Quickly and Easily with the Sturdy Wires for a Smooth and Fluffy Texture
Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes Recipe
These Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes are a tasty and simple side dish that goes well with any meal. Baked until tender, the potatoes are then stuffed with a creamy mixture of sour cream, cheddar cheese, green onions, and bacon. They are then baked again until thoroughly heated and golden brown. These potatoes are a crowd-pleaser and will go over well at any party.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The potatoes should be washed and dried.
- With a fork, pierce each potato several times.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Remove the top of each potato and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin shell.
- Sour cream, cheddar cheese, green onions, bacon, salt, and black pepper are mixed into the potato flesh.
- Return the mixture to the potato shells.
- Bake the stuffed potatoes for 15 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- If desired, garnish with additional green onions and bacon.
The Potato Primer
Starfrit Rotato Express, Electric Potato Peeler
Cooking With Potatoes
Kitchenaid Steel Wire Potato Masher
Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
Homemade Potato Chips Recipe
Hash Brown Potato Cakes Recipe
Hash Brown Potatoes with Bacon and Corn Recipe