A Complete Cook's Guide To Potatoes In A Simple Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Home Fries Potato Wedges Recipe
These Home Fries Potato Wedges are a tasty and simple side dish. They're crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, with a perfect spice blend that makes them a crowd-pleaser.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Combine the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the potato wedges in a large mixing bowl.
- To coat, toss well.
- Arrange the potato wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the potato wedges for 30-35 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Everyday Potato Cookbook
Mandoline Potato Slicer, Cutter, Chopper And Grater
The Potato Primer
Starfrit Rotato Express, Electric Potato Peeler
Country Style Fried Potatoes Recipe
Duchess Baked Potatoes Recipe
Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
Homemade Potato Chips Recipe