Delicious Potato Recipes That You Can Make At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Roasted Potatoes with Ham, Fried Eggs and Spinach Recipe
einsteinerupload of. The healthy addition of spinach perfectly complements the crispy roasted potatoes, savory ham, and runny fried eggs. This dish will undoubtedly become a new favorite.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the potatoes in a bowl with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and tender.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the ham is crispy.
- Set the ham aside after removing it from the pan.
- Crack the eggs into the same pan and cook until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny.
- Meanwhile, sauté the garlic in a separate pan until fragrant.
- Cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Divide the roasted potatoes, ham, spinach, and fried eggs among four plates to serve.
Everyday Potato Cookbook
Mandoline Potato Slicer, Cutter, Chopper And Grater
The Potato Primer
Starfrit Rotato Express, Electric Potato Peeler
Sour Cream and Chives Baked Potatoes Recipe
Croquette Potatoes Recipe
Mashed Potatoes with Bacon and Onions Recipe
Roasted Potatoes with Chipotle Pork and Spinach Recipe