Peels Potatoes, Fruits and Vegetables with Just the Touch of a Button
Potato and Cheese Flatbread Recipe
This potato and cheese flatbread is a filling and tasty snack for any time of day. einsteinerupload of. It's also simple to prepare and can be customized with your favorite toppings or seasonings.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine mashed potatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, and chopped scallions in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix in the dry ingredients with the potato mixture.
- Mix in the water to make a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of about 1/4 inch (6 mm) on a floured surface.
- Bake the flatbread for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden on a baking sheet.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly before slicing and serving.
The Potatopia Cookbook
Twisted Potato Slicer And Spiral Potato Cutter
Smashed, Mashed, Boiled, And Baked
Rotary Potato Grater And Shredder
Broccoli Potato Casserole Recipe
Hash Browns over Fried Eggs and Bacon Recipe
Honey Sesame Roasted Yams Recipe
Garlic Roasted Potatoes with Sirloin Beef and Peas Recipe