Create Lattice-Style Waffle Potatoes and Wavy-Cut Potato Chips With Ease
Hash Browns with Bacon and Cabbage Recipe
Crispy hash browns are paired with smoky bacon and tender cabbage in this delectable breakfast dish. It's a filling and filling breakfast that's ideal for getting your day started.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the grated potatoes, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Combine thoroughly.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the bacon is crispy in the skillet, about 5 minutes.
- Set the bacon aside after removing it from the skillet.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes with the shredded cabbage in the skillet.
- Add the seasoned grated potatoes to the skillet and mix well with the cabbage.
- Cook the potato mixture in the skillet for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve the hash browns topped with crispy bacon.
Wavy Crinkle Potato Cutting Tool
Everyday Potato Cookbook
Mandoline Potato Slicer, Cutter, Chopper And Grater
The Potato Primer
Potato Leek Soup with Parsley Recipe
Baked Potato Wedges with Paprika Recipe
Potato Salad with Onion and Parsley Recipe
Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe