Create Delicious and Visually Stunning Twisted Potato and Spiral Potato Dishes
Thyme Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Thyme Roasted Potatoes are a delicious side dish for any meal. They're quick and flavorful, thanks to the combination of olive oil, fresh thyme, and garlic powder.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Wash and dry the potatoes before cutting them in half.
- Combine the olive oil, thyme leaves, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the potatoes in the bowl with the oil mixture until well coated.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, spreading them out in a single layer.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Mandoline Potato Slicer, Cutter, Chopper And Grater
The Potato Primer
Starfrit Rotato Express, Electric Potato Peeler
Cooking With Potatoes
Potato Salad with Onion and Parsley Recipe
Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Cream of Potato Soup Recipe
Mashed Potatoes with Spinach, Fried Egg and Bacon Recipe