A Celebration Of Potatoes In 75 Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Roasted Potatoes with Thyme and Olive Oil Recipe
Roasted potatoes with thyme and olive oil are a simple and tasty side dish that goes well with almost any main course.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the potatoes, olive oil, thyme, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- To coat evenly, toss.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast the potatoes for 25-30 minutes, stirring once or twice, until golden brown and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Everyday Potato Cookbook
Mandoline Potato Slicer, Cutter, Chopper And Grater
The Potato Primer
Starfrit Rotato Express, Electric Potato Peeler
Baked Potato Wedges with Paprika Recipe
Potato Salad with Onion and Parsley Recipe
Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Cream of Potato Soup Recipe