Create Delicious and Visually Stunning Twisted Potato and Spiral Potato Dishes
Loaded Baked Potato Recipe
This loaded baked potato recipe is a tried-and-true side dish. These baked potatoes are loaded with savory flavors like cheese, bacon, and green onions and are ideal for any meal or snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- (200 degrees C).
- Wash the potatoes and prick them several times with a fork.
- Bake the potatoes for 45-60 minutes, or until tender, in a preheated oven.
- Cut each potato lengthwise in half and scoop out the insides into a bowl.
- To the potato insides, combine the cheese, butter, bacon, sour cream, green onion, salt, and pepper.
- Return the potato mixture to the potato skins.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more, or until the cheese is melted and the potatoes are heated through.
Master Chef Hasselback Potato Slicer
The Potatopia Cookbook
Twisted Potato Slicer And Spiral Potato Cutter
Smashed, Mashed, Boiled, And Baked
Garlic Butter Hasselback Potatoes with Veal Recipe
Broccoli Potato Casserole Recipe
Hash Browns over Fried Eggs and Bacon Recipe
Honey Sesame Roasted Yams Recipe