Make Perfectly Cooked Potatoes in your Microwave with this Potato Cooker
Potato Croquettes Recipe
These crispy and delectable potato croquettes are ideal for any occasion. They are simple to prepare and can be served as an appetizer or as a side dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Boil the potatoes until they are tender, then mash them in a large mixing bowl.
- To the mashed potatoes, add the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, egg, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Make small, oval croquettes out of the mixture.
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Fry the croquettes until golden brown, occasionally turning them to ensure even cooking.
- Remove the croquettes from the pan and drain any excess oil on paper towels.
- Serve the croquettes while they are still warm.
Twisted Potato Slicer And Spiral Potato Cutter
Smashed, Mashed, Boiled, And Baked
Rotary Potato Grater And Shredder
300 Best Potato Recipes
Hash Browns over Fried Eggs and Bacon Recipe
Honey Sesame Roasted Yams Recipe
Garlic Roasted Potatoes with Sirloin Beef and Peas Recipe
Dijon Garlic Fried Potatoes in Tomato Sauce Recipe