Make Crinkle-Cut Sliced Potatoes and French Fries with this Kitchen Accessory
Hasselback Potatoes Recipe
Hasselback potatoes are a delicious and visually appealing side dish that is simple to prepare. The potatoes are thinly sliced and baked until crispy before being topped with grated Parmesan cheese. They're ideal for any occasion and will leave your guests speechless.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius).
- Scrub and wash the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes on a cutting board and make thin slices down the length of each, taking care not to cut all the way through.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, olive oil, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Brush the potato slices with the butter mixture, making sure to get in between the slices.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and the insides are tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and top with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Return the potatoes to the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Enjoy the Hasselback potatoes while they are still hot.
The Potato Primer
Starfrit Rotato Express, Electric Potato Peeler
Cooking With Potatoes
Kitchenaid Steel Wire Potato Masher
Mashed Potatoes with Bacon and Onions Recipe
Roasted Potatoes with Chipotle Pork and Spinach Recipe
Baked Potatoes with Marshmallows Recipe
Oven Roasted Potatoes Recipe