The Complete Potato Weight Loss and Recipe Guide, Shipped Right to Your Door
Rosemary Fried Potatoes Recipe
These Rosemary Fried Potatoes are a tasty and simple side dish that complements any meal. Fresh rosemary imparts a fragrant and savory flavor to the crispy potatoes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the rosemary, salt, and black pepper, and stir to combine.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the rosemary is fragrant and the potatoes are tender.
- As a side dish or with eggs for breakfast, serve hot.
Twisted Potato Slicer And Spiral Potato Cutter
Smashed, Mashed, Boiled, And Baked
Rotary Potato Grater And Shredder
300 Best Potato Recipes
Small Batch Spicy Chips Recipe
Sweet Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Sweet Potato Wedges with Herb and Garlic Recipe
Gourmet Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe